Sporting Kansas City will host FC Dallas at Sporting Park in the 5th Round (Round of 16) of the US Open Cup on July 1.
Draws were also made for hosting in subsequent rounds.
Should Sporting Kansas City beat Dallas they will host the winner of Houston Dynamo vs Colorado Rapids in the Quarter Finals on July 21 or July 22. The Semi Finals will be played on August 11 or August 12 and will also be played at Sporting Park should Sporting Kansas City progress.
The Final will be played on September 29 or September 30. The hosting draw will take place just before the Semi Final games are played.
Sporting Kansas City have won the US Open Cup twice, beating the Chicago Fire in 2004, and the Seattle Sounders in 2012. FC Dallas won the US Open Cup in 1997, and were also runners up in 2005 and 2007. The field is particularly strong this season, fourteen of the sixteen remaining teams originate from MLS.
Round of 16 Draw
The numbers in brackets represent home field seeding within the respective regions. The winner of the East will host the winner of the South. The winner of the Central will host the winner of the West in the Semi Finals.
(1) New York Red Bulls vs. (3) New York Cosmos
(2) Philadelphia Union vs. (4) D.C. United
(1) Chicago Fire vs. (3) Charlotte Independence
(2) Orlando City vs. (4) Columbus Crew SC
(1) Sporting Kansas City vs. (3) FC Dallas
(2) Houston Dynamo vs. (4) Colorado Rapids
(1) Real Salt Lake vs. (3) Portland Timbers
(2) San Jose Earthquakes vs. (4) LA Galaxy
Confused? You can watch the draw for yourselves here.