Good morning and happy Monday. Here’s the news for today.
Around the Club
- (The Blue Testament) Our recap on Sporting KC’s thrilling draw with the Colorado Rapids.
- (Kansas City Star) Diego Rubio scores at the gun, and Sporting KC ties Colorado on the road
- (Swope Park Rangers) “A very solid performance” says Rangers’ head coach Paulo Nagamura on their win this weekend.
- (Last Word on Soccer) Tale of Two Halves: Breaking Down the Colorado Rapids Draw Against SKC
- (Swope Park Rangers) The Rangers have signed eight players from the SKC Academy.
Around the League
- (ESPN) Landon Donovan urges MLS and USMNT to change youth development policy
- (Columbus Dispatch) Precourt, MLS conspiring against Columbus
- (Fox Sports MX) Looks like Carlos Darwin is headed to Minnesota
- (MLS Soccer) Federico Higuain joined the MLS 50-50 club over the weekend.
- (Goal) “You could argue that (Bradley Wright-Phillips) is the best in MLS history,” says NYRB head coach Jesse Marsch
Around the City
- (Rock Chalk Talk) The Jayhawks are headed to the Final Four
- (Bring on the Cats) The Wildcats were the latest team to fall to Sister Jean and the Loyola Ramblers
- (Royals Review) Danny Duffy, the Royals’ Opening Day starter, left his final Spring Training start with shoulder tightness
- (Rock M Nation) Where do Tilmon and Porter rank in Mizzou history?
- (Arrowhead Pride) Tyreek Hill and Sammy Watkins will be ridiculous
Czechanos FC is back on top after an 83-point performance. Join our MLS Fantasy League!