Good morning and happy Monday. Sporting Kansas City are top of the West. Here’s what else you need to know today.
- Zlatan: Happy for Toronto because ‘they will be remembered as my 500th victim’
- The first half between the SJ and SKC was the first time in MLS regular season history that neither team had committed a single foul in the first half of a match.
- The biggest pro soccer attendance in the USA over the weekend was in the USL at @fccincinnati
- Galaxy’s dysfunction goes way beyond the head coach
- MLS expansion no longer a flight of fancy for commissioner Garber
- Peter Neururer a “serious candidate” to replace Veljko Paunovic at Chicago Fire
- Christine Sinclair just two wins away from another NWSL title
- FIFA plans to overhaul transfer system
- Sporting KC’s Ike Opara considered joining protests during national anthem
- ‘I’m not well-liked’: Colorado Rapids coach Anthony Hudson on difficult season and prep for Atlanta
- Real Salt Lake signs former Manchester City and QPR defender Nedum Onuoha
- Could Gregg Berhalter’s system work at the international level?
- The Inside Story From NYCFC’s Stadium Focus Groups
- Loudoun Supervisors Approve New D.C. United Training Facility
- Orlando City to host 2019 MLS All-Star Game