Good morning and Happy Monday. It is way too cold. Here’s what else you need to know today.
- Six and a Half Observations from Sporting KC’s 7-0 Preseason Win on Friday
- ‘How can you go play in America?’: Pity’s Atlanta United move still baffles in Argentina
- Despite rumours today of an offer from Al-Hilal in Saudi Arabia for Sebastian Giovinco I am told that Toronto FC have received nothing from the club at this time & the Italian remains in California during pre-season.
- REPORT: Maynor Figueroa has signed with a team from MLS on a 1-year contract.
- Goalkeeper David Ousted, who started 17 games for D.C. United last season, has been acquired off waivers by Chicago Fire.
- Alphonso Davies makes Bundesliga debut for Bayern Munich
- Colorado decline $3 million transfer offer from an English Championship club for Kellyn Acosta
- Inter Miami interested in Marco Fabian
- Gregg Berhalter on why Kellyn Acosta was dropped from the USMNT squad
- Atlanta United’s George Bello ready to break out in second season
- Chicago Fire Re-Sign Defender Johan Kappelhof
- How NYCFC is Building for Life After David Villa
- Miguel Almiron’s agent approaches Italian clubs as Newcastle doesn’t budge on $20M offer
- “I’m not going to lie, I’m intrigued by Mexico,”- Jozy Altidore
- Judge dismisses lawsuit to halt construction of MLS stadium at [Nashville] fairgrounds