Good morning and Happy Monday. Here’s what you need to know today.
- Carli Lloyd is now America’s seething weapon at the Women’s World Cup
- The sexist imbalance in how FIFA treats women’s soccer is still as stark as ever
- Canadians calm, Christine Sinclair focused on eve of World Cup opener against Cameroon
- Americans once again standing in the way of Canadian soccer glory
- That was Venezuela’s largest road win since May 20, 2010 when they beat Aruba 3-0.
- Since the 3rd game after firing Hudson, the Rapids are tied with LAFC for the best form in terms of results, 4-1-0.
- FC Cincinnati stadium: Key takeaways we learned from Orlando stadium
- Columbus: New stadium to open July 2021 at earliest
- San Diego’s new stadium development in the hands of locally-based JMI Sports and LA-based Legends for naming rights; set to accomodate professional soccer
- USMNT’s Gregg Berhalter makes ‘huge mistake’ with Josh Sargent
- How a group of Whitecaps fans became role models for supporting survivors of sexual misconduct
- Hwang Ui-Jo leaving Gamba Osaka for MLS?
- LAFC sell André Horta to SC Braga for ~$2.2 million
- Inter Miami submit final Freedom Park stadium plans to city officials
- Las Vegas Set To Begin Negotiations On Building MLS Stadium
Around Kansas City
- Royals lose another series after falling to White Sox
- Kansas in the running for two talented shooters
- How Chiefs defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo coaches his cornerbacks to play
- Antonio Doyle, 4-star Linebacker from St. Louis, commits to Missouri
- K-State track athletes close out season on high note