Good morning and Happy Monday. Sporting won again this weekend! Here’s what else you need to know today.
- Tim Melia records his 58th regular season win in a Sporting KC uniform, taking sole possession of 1st place on the club’s all-time charts.
- Once an orphan, Sporting KC’s Gerso Fernandes motivated by soon-to-be fatherhood
- Sporting KC owner Cliff Illig talks World Cup bid, playoff push and the future of MLS
- Hello Darkness My Old Friend: Whitecaps stumble into the Western Conference basement
- He worked security for the U.S. women, then chased a world title with the paralympic team
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About the Hudson River Derby (But Were Afraid to Ask)
- Galaxy admit: San Jose Earthquakes could not be stopped in 3-1 Clasico win
- 30 minute PBS documentary chronicles the history of America’s first soccer dynasty
- USWNT TV ratings for 2015-19 averaged 929K on US English-language television
- USWNT needs to invest to keep pace with European teams
- Justin Meram: Move to Atlanta United ‘has given me life and energy’
- What India can learn from the MLS and CSL
- Why is there no Women’s Open Cup?
- FIFA has decided that teams whose supporters are guilty of racist behaviour automatically forfeit the match if the referee decides to abandon it
- A look in the mirror sent Minnesota United’s Mason Toye in the right direction
- Sounders “really happy” with Lodeiro despite talk of Boca return