Good morning and happy Monday. The United States are STILL champions of women’s soccer. Here’s what else you need to know today.
- Sporting KC coach Peter Vermes: ‘We realize what’s in front of us’
- Downtown Kansas City Watch Party for the USWNT World Cup final
- NYC Will Hold Ticker Tape Parade to Celebrate World Cup Win
- Rose Lavelle has been U.S. soccer’s World Cup revelation
- Social media becomes ode to Rose Lavelle in breakthrough World Cup
- With new commercial and media deals, the NWSL is now slightly more poised to capitalize on World Cup bump
- Is short-term ESPN deal enough for NWSL to harness World Cup bump?
- Legions Of Women’s Soccer Fans In United States Return To Hibernation For Another Four Years
- How does Canada grow women’s soccer in this country?
- Budweiser becomes first official beer sponsor of the National Women’s Soccer League
- FC Cincinnati bet big on the MLS SuperDraft. So far, it’s been a smart gamble.
- NWSL moves slowly toward expansion during next three years
- Each MLS team’s biggest transfer-window need
- Aron Johansson poised to join IF Hammarby in Sweden
- Columbus Crew sign Curacao goalkeeper Eloy Room
Around Kansas City
- Royals end first half on fitting note: a loss
- In state recruiting success points to a healthy Mizzou football program culture
- 56 Days Until Kansas Football: Opponent Preview - Texas Tech Red Raiders
- K-State track athletes in international competition
- PFF says Sammy Watkins could have a career year in the coming season